Monday, April 21, 2008

BACK.

Just wanna say hi if you happen to see this by any chance. its been quite awhile since this blog touched. almost two years i guess. tot that it had been removed long long ago. Maybe the server loves my blog. probably not i think. haha i myself found myself back here a couple of days ago while i was blog surfing. was looking back at some of the entries. lots of memories left behind i mus say. this blog had undergone quite a few changes over the years. haha tot was a good chance for me to continue recording moments of my life. Especially over the past year where many beautiful things took place in my life. i sure hope i hav the time to do a major makeover for this blog to start anew. i do love this blog. the way i wan it to be. the url especially. One thing that would definitely change would be the way im going to docement my life. no more the heehaha joking clown blogging. but looking into my everyday life with appreciation, gratitude and most importantly how i really feel about all that's happening around me.

two years doesn't seem to be that long. but many changes hav took place over these two years. be it good or bad. sad or joy. from now on, treasure the present and seize the future.

regards

About Me

Tagboard

Archives

Blogroll

Template